6 months ago
My client is creatively driven and inspired by data. They believe their biggest ideas are born out of the collision of creativity and data which they feel is where they differ in the marketplace.
They offer a collaborative way of working, based in central London, they have a 300 strong UK team working collaboratively with Data Analysts, Strategists, User Experience experts and Business Consultants.
No two days are the same, the scale and diversity of work keeps them energised and there is no shortage of new opportunity. In amongst this, they are always searching for ways to do things better, and how to grow their transformation and indeed, disruption, opportunities with clients.
- Build relationships with client stakeholders and client teams to promote, develop and oversee data and analysis deliverables
- Consult and own the data strategy in order to optimise creative across various media touchpoints
- Act as the point of contact between the client, the media agency and joint business partners including Google and Facebook
- Support customer segmentation and persona insight & delivery workstreams in collaboration with the media agency
- Drive brand & business effectiveness measurement and improve our insight gathering globally
- Define frameworks to measure marketing effectiveness, brand tracking, setting KPIs and benchmarks
- Develop measurement strategies for ecommerce and owned site content performance and search performance.
- Define and setup reporting and analysis processes and deliverables that seeks to optimise creative by audiences, channel, markets
- Develop creative testing and creative performance measurement vision & delivery of the reporting
- Take a lead role with the client working in a multi-disciplinary agency team
- Develop the skills and knowledge of colleagues, creating and sustaining a learning culture within the team
- Own the Data driven creative agenda - data and tech strategy per brand
- Leadership and responsibility for overseeing resourcing and managing team workloads where relevant
- Several years in a data function within an agency environment
- Demonstrable success at leading teams and clients
- Excellent communication, organisational, proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Able to explain the technical details of data and analytics in a non-technical way to people
- Strategic thinker with strong knowledge of digital marketing and data
- Strong knowledge of the modern digital ecosystem, incorporating DMP integration and the utilisation of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data across paid and owned channels
- Strong numeracy and analysis skills
- A strong understanding of the following are important (hands-on knowledge advantageous):
- Dynamic creative optimisation (e.g. Sizmek, Jivox)
- Ad-tech (e.g. Double-click, Ad Words, AppNexus)
- Search (e.g. Webmaster Tools, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush)
- DMPs (e.g. Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle Bluekai)
- Competitive intelligence tools (e.g. comScore, SimilarWeb)
- Audience intelligence (e.g. Global Web Index, TGI)
- Marketing/data cloud solutions (e.g. Adobe, Google, Oracle, Salesforce)
- Website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Social analytics tools (e.g. Netbase, Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Sysomos, Radian 6)
- Data visualisation tools (e.g. QlikView, Tableau)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here