£300 - £350
4 months ago
They are an integrated media and communications agency with an enviable portfolio of clients featuring some of the most iconic and influential brands including Google, PepsiCo, McDonald’s, Peugeot, Citroën, Disney, Carlsberg, Channel 4, easyJet and Boots.
They operate across over 80 markets across the world and is the most awarded media network globally.
As a PPC Account Director, you will be leading a team across one of the Agency’s largest portfolio of brands. This role will allow you to develop within Paid Search and gain some exposure to some very experienced people such as the Head of Search and Managing partners. For someone who is switched on and wants to develop within Search marketing and digital marketing - this is a great opportunity to lead from the front within a reputable independent agency environment. This role will also allow to you to get close exposure to Paid Social, Analytics, Programmatic and even creatives.
- You will have had a minimum of 5 years’ experience working on Paid Search campaigns – the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Search, having extensively used bid management tools throughout your career
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You have an understanding of how Search interacts with other channels.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andrew Morrison - Senior Consultant
0203 869 2039 | 07544 160 675 [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here