City of London, London
£200 - £250 per day
8 days ago
4 - 6 Weeks
Contract PPC Account Manager - Client Side (Betting & Gaming)
One of the largest global sports betting and gaming groups, running some of the most popular online betting brands. They promote a collaborative and vibrant working environment to promote creativity, something that is required in this ever changing and competitive industry. They have further plans to increase their international presence, so this is a great time to get a foot in the door as future contract work is inevitable!
This role is working cross brand - so you will have exposure to a variety of companies underneath the group. Some of the main tasks that you will be responsible for as PPC Manager:
- Day to day management of accounts, across several European markets
- Ad copy writing
- Budget management
- Analysis and optimisation
- Setting up and launching new accounts / campaigns
- Mentoring and guiding junior members of the team
- Minimum 2-3 years' hands on PPC experience.
- Experience in handling large budgets
- International market exposure
- Experience with bid management tools - they use Kenshoo
- Experience running UAC and Apple Search Ads campaigns
- Ability to work autonomously.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV. Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox