Up to £250
6 days ago
This agency has transformed our digital capabilities in search, programmatic, paid social, and mobile. Their brand, underpinned by an open-source philosophy, continues to roll out globally. What does it mean to be an Open Source Media Agency? It means welcoming input from beyond our own walls, creating a true network of talent, weaving together data and ideas and breaking down unhelpful silos. It means having a willingness to experiment. If one word sums it up, it’s ‘collaboration’ – inventive, collective progress towards business goals. Because none of us is as good as all of us. The agency is positioned as the challenger in the Group, backed by one of the world’s leading networks.
You will work very closely with the Account Director and be responsible for leading and managing the day to day running of client accounts. The client focus is a large retail account where you will be accountable for planning and executing the overall PPC strategy, managing client budgets and supporting initiatives that drive traffic, conversion and ROI. Client interaction will be a strong part of this role as well.
- At least 3 years’ experience running Paid Search campaigns.
- You should have excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact.
- A strong knowledge in all elements of Paid Search
- Experience with bid management tools – i.e. Doubleclick, Marin, Kenshoo
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets.
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adometry.
- Agency side experience is a plus.
- Experience with Google Shopping
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andrew Morrison - Senior Consultant
0203 869 2039 | 07544 160 675 [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox