about 1 month ago
My client is a London based, wholly owned subsidiary of a 90 year old B2B company offering over 1.5million products in the industry. Their focus is to expand their European industrial supplier businesses through a newly established. This brand is a single-channel MRO supplier that is focussed around the needs of UK business customers.
Working for them means working within a startup-culture with aspiration of fast growth. They are looking for individuals who are comfortable with fast-paced work environments, data-driven decision-making and willing and able to seek out new opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day management Paid Search and reporting across the different accounts (Adwords & BingAds ).
You will monitor, optimise and analyse performance. Working towards the development and optimisation of ad copy, extensions and RLSA and bid overrides. The role will be predominantly focusing on PPC but will be open to working on other digital marketing channels such as PLA, GDN, Paid Social.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to develop their own skills and further their career within Biddable Marketing with a potential move from temp to permanent. Ideal for a junior to mid-level PPC or Biddable specialist with a keen interest to work in a data driven environment. Although we are looking for a self-starter, the successful candidate will join a team of experienced and ambitious digital professionals.
- Working with the Biddable Managers to drive overall campaign performance.
- Ensure that all accounts follow “best-practice” guidelines.
- Daily / Weekly review of Biddable Media KPIs.
- Supporting budget management across multiple accounts (AdWords & Bing).
- Building out ad groups, reviewing SQRs to generate both positive & negative keyword lists.
- Optimising ad copy, developing and utilising ad extensions.
- Targeting the optimum demographics and management of other bid overrides.
- Ad-hoc analysis where needed to help answer specific questions with regards to campaign performance.
- Other tasks as they may arise from time-to-time.
Skills and Experience
- At least 6-12 months experience in a similar role with focus on Paid Search.
- Experience using web analytics software, specifically Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of GDN, Social and PLAs (Google Shopping) a definite advantage.
- Team-player: willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- Great communication and organisation skills.
- SQL knowledge an advantage.
- BA / BS or equivalent education.
- Commercial acumen, must be able to measure, report and optimise on campaign parameters.
- Experience in a retail, B2B or tools and maintenance supplies role an advantage.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox