City of London, London
£250 - £270 per day
27 days ago
Contract Programmatic Manager - Independent Agency - £250 - £270 per day
This agency sits in between agency & client side. The client have essentially built an in house media agency to provide their brands with all they need to programmatically buy campaigns and optimise to better target potential customers. You will join an established team that are dedicated to providing best in class programmatic advertising and audience segmentation targeting. They utilise DSP's and 3rd party ad servers to deliver the highest ROI on media campaigns, working closely with some of the leading luxury/beauty brands in the world. This is a maternity cover so will run for c 9-12 months. The team are looking for an established programmatic manager, or digital planning manager with a solid understanding of the programmatic landscape to join ASAP!
- Programmatic Manager - primary contact for digital strategy & planning on assigned brands.
- Work closely with internal teams and brand teams to develop creative media plans
- Look after full campaign life cycle for brands, from set up through to optimisation and campaign analysis.
- Exposure to high profile clients
- Ideally minimum 3 years experience working in an agency environment
- Ability to communicate with multiple teams and be to the go to digital expert for your brands
- Hands on experience with DSP's such as DBM
- Be able to lead campaigns through entire life cycle.
- Experience working in a fast paced, and demanding environment!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox