£200 - £230 per day
21 days ago
One of the world's largest media owners is looking for a Project Manager with digital, content and video experience. The business is a global brand, with a phenomenal portfolio of digital and media products / solutions utilised by thousands of people worldwide. They are a full service brand focusing on delivering great campaigns.
They are looking for a Project Manager with good delivery experience to join a super talented team. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing programmes of work with a team from start to finish. These projects will include online and social media programmes consisting of website builds, rich media ads, social and editorial content. You will essentially focus on delivery, but also in a client facing capacity act as an account manager too.
- Ability to juggle different project simultaneously
- Branded content and native advertising experience
- Ability to work across campaigns
- Video and content led experience
- You must be a great communicator
- Excellent documentation skills
- Full life cycle experience
- A great communicator .
- Experience planning projects, raising estimates and scheduling planning
- Good reporting skills
- Get involved in Stand ups
- Work closely with the other Project Managers
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Provide account management support
To be successful in this role the Project Manager must have a proven track record in delivery as well as client management. You must be organised, and a great communicator.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox