£250-300 per day
5 days ago
One of the world’s largest marketing services companies is looking for a Project Manager with great account handling skills. The business is a global brand, with a phenomenal portfolio of digital and media products / solutions utilised by thousands of people worldwide. They are a full service brand focusing on delivering great campaigns.
They are looking for a Project Manager with good delivery experience to join a super talented team. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing programmes of work from start to finish,. These projects will include online and social media programmes consisting of website builds, rich media ads, social and editorial content. You will essentially focus on delivery, but also in a client facing capacity act as an account manager too.
- Ability to juggle different project simultaneously
- Branded content and native advertising experience
- Ability to work across campaigns, web builds- variety!
- You must be a great communicator
- Excellent documentation skills
- Full life cycle experience
- A great communicator .
- Experience planning projects, raising estimates and scheduling planning
- Good reporting skills
- Get involved in Stand ups
- Work closely with the other Project Managers
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Provide account management support
To be successful in this role the Project Manager must have a proven track record in delivery as well as client management. You must be organised, and a great communicator.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 // [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox