3 months ago
A global leader in influencing customer behaviour to drive revenue and add value for clients. With a unique blend of industry and sector specialists, this company delivers market-leading products and services to help build, manage and optimise customer relationships across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
Data is central to the loyalty proposition; the Senior Analyst will be responsible for delivering high quality analytics to the UK-based loyalty business and its clients. You will work closely with internal client teams and other analytical staff both in the UK and offshore, and interact directly with clients.
Initially a 2-month contract to support the team whilst looking for a perm Senior Analyst. Pivotal to this role is the ability to deal with and manage clients, discussing long term Loyalty & CRM Strategy with a large global hotel chain and Global Retailer. You will also be involved in (but not limited to):
- Design and delivery of a range of analytics and BI services for EMEA clients
- Responsible for effective design/delivery of Reporting, Analytics and Data Science projects
- Working with clients in consultative manner
- Mentoring a junior team of loyalty & CRM analyst’s
- Working closely with internal data science, BI and client teams
- Acting as an SME for the sales cycle
- Providing senior level thinking to the wider BI&A team
- 5 years plus in Loyalty from an agency environment
- Experience managing clients at a senior level
- Extensive hands on experience as Data Analyst in loyalty
- Good mix of current experience with Tableau/Alteryx/‘R’/Python/SAS/SQL or equivalent
- Passion for current trends in analytics/data science/big data
- Deep understanding of Loyalty data
- Track record in delivering commercially-impactful analytical projects in loyalty
- Strong communicator and client-friendly
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey-Jones – Contract Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox