£450 - £500 per day
19 days ago
Contract - Senior Data Director - 3 months with extension potential - £450 - £500 per day
A global digital agency that combines marketing services, technology services and consulting to deliver best-in-class digital experiences. With more than 10,000 staff across 60 markets, 300 in London, they get to work together with Data Analysts, Strategists, User Experience experts and Business Consultants working across the likes of some of the worlds biggest brands.
They are looking for an interim Data Consultant to work with several of their larger clients by attending key agency meetings to act as a thought leader and identify areas of opportunities for data.
You will be an ambassador for customer data informing business decisions, overseeing the delivery of strategic initiatives activities centred on analytics, measurement and optimisation across multiple channels.
Working with senior stakeholders should come as second nature. You are very comfortable with reading, extracting and manipulating data, but are also experienced with briefing work into other members of the teams. You will also be confident in running with your own proposals and presenting to clients.
- Several years in a data function within an agency or consultancy environment
* Excellent communication, organisational, proposal writing and presentation skills.
* Able to explain the technical details of data and analytics in a non-technical way to people
* Strategic thinker with strong knowledge of digital marketing and data
* Strong experience with CRM/consumer data
- Strong knowledge of the modern digital ecosystem, incorporating DMP integration and the utilisation of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data across paid and owned channels
* Strong numeracy and analysis skills
* A strong understanding of the following are important (hands-on knowledge advantageous):
Campaign and decisioning tools (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Pega) and marketing/data cloud solutions (e.g. Adobe, Google, Oracle, Salesforce)
Website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
Social analytics tools (e.g. Sysomos, Radian 6)
Data visualisation tools (e.g. QlikView, Tableau)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox