about 1 month ago
My client is creatively driven and inspired by data. They believe their biggest ideas are born out of the collision of creativity and data which they feel is where they differ in the marketplace.
They offer a collaborative way of working, based in central London, they have a 300 strong UK team working collaboratively with Data Analysts, Strategists, User Experience experts and Business Consultants.
This role sits within their Data, Analytics & Insights department, a large diverse team covering data strategy, analytics (customer insight, data science, web, social/content), marketing and campaign management.
Reporting into the Digital Analytics Manager you will play a key role in delivering digital analytics projects for clients such and will support growing the team by identifying opportunities for new work.
This is a hands on role working, with a focus on web analytics using tools such as Google Analytics and or Adobe SiteCatalyst, but there will be opportunities to work closely with the Data Science and Social Analytics teams in order to tell a complete story for their customers.
You should be a self-starter, full of enthusiasm and highly collaborative. Working with senior stakeholders should come as second nature.
- Own end to end delivery of digital analytics projects - taking responsibility for gathering requirements through to making recommendations
- Help to understand digital campaign performance and generate insights using the range of existing tools of available – make recommendation for new tools that you believe can enhance digital analytics and add value to their clients
- Supporting the development and implementation of website optimisation plans including test design and analysis
- Production of tagging specification and implementing with tag management tools – responsible for tagging and tracking QA
- Work alongside the Data Science and Social Analytics team to ensure that they advance their digital analytics and integrate with their machine learning and AI R&D projects
- Develop the skills and knowledge of more junior analysts and helping to develop a learning culture within the team.
- 5+ years in a digital analytics role, preferably with experience of an agency environment or similar working alongside various other disciplines/skillsets.
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Able to explain the technical details of digital performance in a non-technical way to people outside the discipline.
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising, marketing and analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of digital analytics tools and best practice and techniques:
- Website analytics, site tagging and optimisation tools (e.g. Google Analytics / 360, Adobe Analytics/Target, Coremetrics, Optimizely, Similarweb)
- Social analytics tools (e.g. Sysomos, Radian 6, Netbase, Sprinklr or Quid)
- Data visualisation tools (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI)
- Search (e.g. SEM rush, Google Ad Words, MOZ)
- DMPs (e.g. Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle Bluekai)
- Experience in data visualisation techniques/ tools ( a plus )
N.B. It is not expected that the candidate be a specialist across all these areas, but have a broad base on knowledge across the disciplines with specialism in some.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox