City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
Contract - Senior Insights Consultant - 3 Month Contract - Competitive Day Rate
My client is a technology whose products transform the way that brands use data to create value, from insights and solutions that give them the advantage. By analysing consumer behaviour, they then build innovative technology based around 'Social Prediction'.
The Senior Insights Consultant works with account management and insights directors to address key client insight needs. Exploring a variety of key business questions (KBQs) with a world leading social prediction team. Engaging with all aspects of insight delivery from brief, through scoping into analysis and delivery.
This initial focus for this role will be working with Marketing to develop assets for the website and other owned sources. It is also likely to involve using Social Prediction to help White Swan - Black Swans charitable arm.
Key Accountabilities include:
* Overall - Working, with input from insights director, to lead the implementation of projects.
* Problem Definition - Helping to understand the real KBQs and industry context behind a brief, defining what success looks like.
* Data Defining - Responsible for researching and creating robust social queries, with datasets experts, to define category & sector conversation (i.e. Twitter, long-form content, Facebook, Instagram).
* Data Management - Manage data set & taxonomy curation and improvement of structured social datasets.
* Data Analysis - Conduct data-led quantitative analysis to a high standard to extract insights from sizeable datasets.
* Data Science - Work with Data Science to apply and manage Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and expansion techniques. Able to explain methods to non-technical stakeholders and demonstrate robust research logic.
* Insight Generation - Exploring data to develop insights relevant to KBQs.
* Story Telling - Taking insights and building out compelling narratives to form Insight Stories. Visualising stories in simple, but compelling ways.
* Business - Ensuring that insight stories provide actionable insights on KBQs
* Client Management - Working with account teams to manage client needs.
- 4-6 years working experience in a quantitative research / analytics role.
* Real-world experience defining research questions, gathering and analysing data, and communicating results in a business or research setting.
* Comfortable applying quantitative analytics techniques to data, with experience analysing and interpreting digital data sources such as social media.
* Solid project management skills and the ability to multitask.
* Strong technical writing skills and the ability to communicate complex analyses to non-technical stakeholders.
* The applicant must be proficient using Excel, crosstab and equivalent data manipulation tools.
* Excellent eye for detail and strong process skills.
* Able to flag any issues to more senior colleagues and delegate to more junior colleagues where appropriate.
* Strong presentational skills.
* Experience of direct client contact and management.
The following skills are ideal but not essential:
* Experience with a variety of industry sectors, in particular FMCG, Food & Beverage, Avionics, Finance, Healthcare
* Experience using BI Tools and Tableau
* Proficient 2nd Language speaker
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox