9 months ago
A leading media agency in the world with global billings of $40bn+, offices in over 100 countries, and 10,000 people servicing an incomparable client list containing many more global relationships than any other media agency.
For clients, such as PepsiCo, Renault Nissan, Google, McDonald’s, Sony and Bacardi they set the standard in media agency work. The team leads the evolution and execution of the agency’s promise against c.$20bn of client investment within and across the most demanding and complex region in the world.
They are looking for an experienced social advertising senior planner to join their growing team. They are looking for someone passionate about understanding audiences, testing and technology. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running on delivering a range of campaigns across our clients portfolio.
As a senior social advertising planner, you will sit in within the digital department and work on campaigns across sectors spanning travel, retail, FMCG and entertainment to name a few. This covers planning, implementation, optimisation and analysis of campaigns.
The role combines a both a social specialist mentality in terms of building a social product but access to some of the UK’s leading brands through the agency’s media planning and buying heritage. As an agency, they are driven by courage, curiosity and optimism.
Their people are curious in that they are constantly driven to learn more, courageous in that they are willing to share their ideas and optimistic in their approach to teamwork and support.
What the job entails:
- Build and set-up campaigns for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as the primary channels, but may also include Pinterest, LinkedIn and other emerging social platforms.
- Audience research and segmentation to effectively deliver the advertising messages.
- Developing testing plans to evolve the campaigns and improve performance over time.
- Optimisation and budget management based on both spend and campaign performance metrics. Understanding campaign objectives whether they be direct response or awareness and engagement.
- Monitoring campaign results, identifying potential issues or opportunities and raising them with the relevant Manager. Double-check campaign run dates and planned delivery of key metrics, making sure the activity is on track.
- Help ensure the client reports are made on time and write high standard commentary and insights to be sent to the client on a regular basis.
- Assist the account team in compiling PCAs, reviews and recommendations to clients, with Manager involvement as required.
- Help educate internal account management teams within the wider agency to encourage best practices and promote the role of Social Advertising in the Digital mix.
- Stay abreast of industry and competitor trends and all applicable technologies.
- Proven social advertising experience
- A passion for social media and the digital landscape
- Highly motivated self-starter, who's able to manage their own workload and hit deadlines
- Analytical skills including a comfort working with a range of biddable technologies
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Detail focused and meticulous by nature
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines)
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Team player working with multiple levels of management and peers
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]