Up to £200
4 months ago
One of the world’s leading global media agencies with offices spanning over 70 countries. They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for. This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading global agency which offers amazing support as well as outstanding opportunities!
This role focuses on delivering market leading campaign activation, execution and performance analysis within the Paid Social Media team on a leading technology client. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of various campaigns, with a particular focus on activating, reporting and optimization. You’ll be working across various paid social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter ads, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
- Experience with Facebook tools (Power Editor, Ads Manager) with a variety of campaign types, ad formats, targeting and working towards specific KPIs, ideally in a full time agency-side role.
- You will have extensive hands on paid social experience.
- Very strong communications skills
- Solution focused
- A self-starter and a team player
- Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritize according to business goals
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to develop & learn new processes
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2039 | 07544 160 675
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here