£200 - £250 per day
about 1 month ago
SEO Manager (technical) - leading independent agency - up to £250 per day - 3 months
Independent digital marketing agency focused on delivering performance media for their clients. They deliver multilingual digital campaigns for a diverse range of clients across several different verticals.
- Manage client relationships across your accounts, working closely to ensure a full understanding of business needs and priorities. You will act as the primary point of contact leading meetings/calls with support from the Head of SEO when required
- Define the SEO strategy and roadmap across your clients
- Conduct and deliver a range of SEO tasks including site audits, keyword research, competitor and backlink analysis, on-page SEO updates, page speed audits.
- Analyse results and identify gaps and wider opportunities
- Work with the SEO executives, overseeing the delivery of SEO tasks and checking the accuracy of all work
- Create client reports in line with reporting requirements
- Work with the SEO content writers to deliver effective content in line with the SEO strategy
- Agency experience
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
- Key competencies around content optimisation and keyword research
- Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
- Experience working through website migrations
- Thorough understanding on the differences between black hat and white hat SEO practices
- Up to date knowledge on effective white hat link building practices
- Ability to analyse and improve results
- Proficient using a wide range of tools including Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, Botify, Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush
- Strong knowledge across on-page and off-site SEO
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox