7 months ago
My client is a London based company, renown in the hospitality sector, who have recently formed their Guest Insight & Analytics team. As a business, they are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead.
Their winning teams delight customers so they come back time and time again which, along with their focus on everyday efficiency, drives profitable growth. They have a fantastic opportunity to join the their rapidly growing team, helping to set the direction of their guest engagement, and strategy for business growth.
They are looking for a curious, data- and business-savvy, friendly problem solver. You will be excited about and able to draw strategic and tactical insight from across big and varied data sets (online, bricks-and-mortar, pricing, marketing, financial, HR etc.).
You’ll ideally be interested in the hospitality sector (travel, food, and more generally hospitality experiences) and people. As a manager, you will also be able to combine quant analytics, customer research and contextual information with business acumen to tell compelling stories. Finally, it will be key that you are interested in different viewpoints and are an enthusiastic manager as you will be responsible for two talented, technically strong and ambitious analysts.
- A high level of curiosity, enthusiasm for solving problems, and connecting the dots between various data sources.
- 4-6 years’ experience in data analysis / insights / strategy on agency and/or client side
- The ability to influence and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and data analysis – and some exposure to customer research
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Advanced technical skills (SQL, Tableau and R are currently used in the team; if you work with different tools, there is scope for learning in the team)
- Excellent academics, ideally in business, decision science, a STEM or social research subject
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here