City of London, London
£200.00 - £300.00
6 months ago
Contract - Data/Web Analyst - Agency - 2 months initially - Competitive Day Rate
My client are the largest independent agency in the UK, and have shown a lot of growth in the past few years. As a multiple award winning agency, they work with an amazing portfolio of clients spanning, retail, B2B, travel and Ecom and cover a variety of different Digital Channels.
They are looking for a data analyst to join them on a contract basis for a couple of months to sit within their growing Insight & Analytics team. Currently providing a range of analytics solutions, working across a variety of client, consumers, categories and projects, they offer one of the most exciting areas of growth across the business.
- Draw conclusions and react to different types of datasets.
- Examine data trends to resolve problems and identify opportunities.
- Analyse and interpret data across all digital channels to improve digital measurement and performance.
- Provide actionable insight and recommendations on how clients can improve their digital activity to deliver greater return on investment.
- Implementation and setup using Google Analytics (including Goal, Event & eCommerce tracking), Google Tag Manager & Conversion and Remarketing pixels from Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Facebook Ad Manager.
- Work with the team to encompass great digital measurement skills.
- Previous experience in a digital data analytics role, ideally with agency exposure.
- An analytical mindset and be highly numerate, with the ability to work with and interpret large data sets to provide actionable insights.
- Technical analytics expertise in developing, planning and implementing enhanced ecommerce, advanced attribution, advanced analytics projects.
- Experience in working with multiple tag management platforms.
- Previous experience using software such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
0203 869 2050 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.