10 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Conversion Optimisation Manager to join an amazing luxury pure play beauty brand. Their mission is to be the world's largest and most trusted beauty retailer. With beautiful offices in angel they are looking for someone to grow Conversion Rate, AOV and maximise key performance indicators that drive purchase experience.
- Rapidly deliver a strategic plan outlining their personalisation, testing and CRO strategy.
- You will be responsible for owning, implementing and delivering continuous improvements to the brand user experience utilising best practice CRO, personalization and targeting strategies across Web, Mobile and associated platforms.
- Prepare a strategy, engage stakeholders across the team and work with marketing, technology, design, merchandising and the senior leadership team.
- Bring their personalisation and testing strategy to world class levels.
- Working with a 3rd party to introduce new platforms for CRO, testing and personalisation,
- Responsible for championing the personalisation and testing strategy, so CRO is a central part of their culture
- Work with their existing personalisation vendor (Barilliance).
- Implement and drive tactics that drive rapid improvements to KPI’s including, but not limited to Conversion Rate, AOV, email subscriber acquisitions and registrations.
- At least 2 years, deep, specialised experience with CRO and personalisation platforms in a retail ecommerce environment.
- Reporting, analytics, technology compatibility, design and production workflow will be part of your thinking and skillset.
- Highly numeric, analytical and outcomes focussed.
- Abreast of all industry developments and always looking for “the next best thing in CRO”
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.