2 months ago
I am currently looking for a CRO Manager to join one of UK’s leading independent agencies who work with clients ranging from blue-chips to SMEs and everything in-between.
They specialise in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Conversion Rate Optimisation to deliver the best return on investment - such as 73:1 - in the industry with proven results for businesses of any size. A recent case study showed more than a 900% increase in traffic to a client's website which – optimised to better convert website traffic into sales – delivered 23,500 extra sales; resulting in takings of £350k for no additional agency spend. It's this level of success that has seen the agencies huge growth!
- You’ll be responsible for managing and delivering insights on key client accounts and assisting the account ream with day-to-day client comms.
- You will be expected to build strong working relationships to ensure client retention.
- Own key CRO accounts including but not limited to strategy, integrated marketing support and monthly deliverables.
- Manage CRO budgets.
- Foster strong relationships with clients.
- Stay up to date with latest industry best practices guidelines and search engine updates.
- Have extensive experience in managing CRO activity and delivering strong performance results.
- Proven track record of owning and defining CRO strategy (either in-house or within an agency environment.)
- Educated to degree level.
- Usability and UX background.
- Extensive experience with analysis/ testing tools e.g. Heat maps, on-site surveys, remote user testing, split/ multi-variate testing.
- Tech savvy, aware of up and coming tools within CRO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of Omniture.
- Experience of using analytics tools such as Google Analytics / Omniture to find actionable insights.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.