€50,000 - €65,000
9 months ago
Our client has one of the most comprehensive portfolios of brands across Online trading, Sports betting and online Casinos worldwide. With offices in 6 countries, they are the fastest growing success story in online gaming. Combining great progression, flexibility within a role and a fun ‘agency’ culture they boast one of the best retention and employee satisfaction ratings in the industry.
Due to a recent acquisition, they are investing heavily in Digital and are enjoying a period of continued growth across all teams. As a result of this success, they are looking to appoint an experienced CRO Manager to join their Design & Content team based in Gibraltar.
- Optimise conversion funnels to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue
- Own and Manage the CRO roadmap of optimization and personalization initiatives, ensuring that they’re driving value, innovation and cross-channel alignment
- Execute rapidly all facets of CRO roadmap across multiple devices and websites including hypotheses, planning, building, testing, and optimization.
- Analyse campaign data, metrics, present findings and make recommendations to stakeholders based on analysis
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative research to help drive hypotheses for testing
- Pro-actively evaluate and improve on the effectiveness of campaigns through data driven strategy
- Pro-actively analyse website usage statistics and provide ongoing testing recommendations
- Pro-actively collaborate with copywriters and designers to create compelling visual and written assets giving you the ability to quickly build and implement tests
- Strong technical experience with Maximizer is essential for this role (Decibel and Optimizely are an added plus)
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
- Sound experience with project management and execution on full funnel testing
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to be a true business partner
- Strong experience with Analytics platforms, including Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with multi-channel marketing
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- You will possess an eye for detail and a mind that is both analytical and creative
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Digital Consultant – Global Analytics
[email protected] | 0203 869 2051
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/kate-turner