£35,000 - £45,000
6 months ago
As an innovation hub they have a large, varied and technical spaces that has loads of opportunity to host many types of events.
They currently help tech companies accelerate their business in the UK and already have a great presence in the UK tech start up space with plenty of inbound enquiries – they are keen to step things up and add someone who can also do outbound sales.
They have a theatre, big screen, outside, large indoor spaces and multiple smaller rooms that can be uses for board meetings, training to massive corporate events.
They have a chilled out environment where they won’t be checking your KPIs, the only focus is on your end goal meaning you can get creative as you like with loads independence in the role.
- A mostly outbound sales role (some inbound as well) where you will get creative, getting to put together exciting events ideas for your clients - managing the deal from start to finish
- Once you bring on a new clients you’ll be expected to manage that client for repeat business
- Cold calling, emailing, social selling and more, you can create leads however you need
- Meet and pitch F2F
- Work with the events staff, catering and AV teams to deliver high quality projects
- 3-5 years sales experience with at least 1 year in a closing role ideally in corporate events sales
- Ideally coming in with a book of contacts
- Have experience at handling F2F client meetings and putting briefs together
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling
- Also, happy to pitch to a whole host of different clients and types of events
- Must have UK market experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here