£28,000-£33,000 + benefits
10 days ago
I am working with one of London’s leading gaming companies who are looking for a mid-weight Creative Designer to work across their growing brands. You will be contributing to content driven campaigns across various digital platforms including social media and their websites. From the get-go you will be required to use your creative mind to come up with unique and innovative campaigns.
- Produce exciting and engaging ideas for their campaigns and promotions
- Create visual assets for a multitude of different assets including emails, promotional material, web banners, landing pages and takeovers
- Work collaboratively with the wider design team to ensure the creation of assets is on-brand and of the highest quality
- Ensure the delivery of digital designs are seamless and consistent
- Use your excellent Photoshop skills to ensure imagery is flawless
- 2+ years in a design-based role – ideally within an agency
- A passion and natural flair for digital design and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Full understanding of image manipulation
- Pro-active and go-getter attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work toward deadlines
- Excellent team player
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant - Creative
0203 869 2049 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Lizzie Haywood.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox