£45,000 - £60,000
17 days ago
A brand-new opportunity with a media group that specialises in content for an audience of over 500 million in youth media.
This company specialise in entertainment and comedy content, particularly for their audiences on social media.
We are looking for a creative director to come up with standout original content across their core popular culture topics - Movies, Music, Comedy, Gaming, Trending News and more! Working with a team of producers, art directors, video editors and freelancers, you will be head up the creative vision for the brand.
- As Creative Director, you are confident bringing ideas to life through collaborating with the wider team
- You can lead from the front and are able to work collaboratively to achieve this from initial concepts to realisation
- You are confident developing ideas, concepts, and layouts for videos on online platforms (YouTube or Facebook, ect.), TV spots and short films
- As Creative Director, you can communicate effectively with both client and team alike
- You are passionate about video and youth culture
- Strong creative vision and a confidence in communicating this, both externally and internally
- Ability to think out of the box to create new and engaging content
- Able to grow a creative team and set high standards for the quality of content
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox