£40,000 - £60,000
12 days ago
This is a brand-new opportunity with a leading technology company.
This is the UK’s first hire in Creative and the ideal candidate will successfully launch and build an internal design team, focusing on the company’s rich media adverts.
The successful candidate must have experience designing rich media ads in Celtra, have extensive experience of pitching and bringing briefs to life, and have experience managing and growing a team.
We are looking for a thoughtful, passionate digital designer with an entrepreneurial spirit who can contribute in all phases of design.
- As the Lead Creative, you are confident bringing ideas to life, from initial ideas through to execution
- You strive for excellence: leading design that attracts and excites its users
- Grow the creative team
- You can work collaboratively with the team turning broad conceptual ideas into design that translates into great rich media creative
- As the Lead Creative, you fully understand the brand and in turn, its customer, and are confident in being brand guardian of the company when communicating with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- You are confident ideating new concepts for Skinz and platforms
- You are passionate about design and rich media
- You stay ahead of the curve with trends and design
- Strong creative vision and an instinctive sense of how to best communicate the brand
- Ability to think out of the box with a can-do attitude to get things done efficiently
- Preferable to have experience managing and growing a design team
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment where you build experience working across multiple projects
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on Linkedin. Search for Amy Wright.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox