2 months ago
I am working with an international advertising technology business, who are looking for an enthusiastic and highly-motivated Creative Services Assistant to join their growing business. Since launching in 2009 the business has gone from a start-up to a highly successful international business with offices across Europe, Australia and Asia.
The company partners with nearly 200 publishers and deliver campaigns for over 1000 brands including Nike, Samsung, Disney and PayPal to name a few. This is a great opportunity that will not only give you exposure to clients from the get-go but also the wider Digital industry, with a lot of progression.
Reporting directly into the Head of Creative Services, responsibilities include:
- Manage digital ad campaigns for clients
- Assist with all aspects of the creative process from booking to the launch of campaigns
- Work on campaigns across a variety of industries
- Main point of contact for clients, media agencies and creative agencies
- Provide a high level of services to all clients and agencies
- Work alongside the internal design and operations team to ensure deadlines are adhered to
- Regular updates with clients
- Generate end of campaign reports on behalf of clients
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Interest in the Digital sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Confident using the full Office suite
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
0203 869 2049 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here