30 days ago
This leading digital creative agency provide social strategy, content expertise and ideation to some of the world’s best-known brands. They’re experts in creative content, insights, strategy, social media, sponsorship, mobile and events working with the entertainment, automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology sectors.
They are growing and now require the expertise of an experienced and motivated Creative Team to join their growing creative unit, where the pair can deliver inspired thinking across the spectrum of creative development, execution and analysis.
This is a mid to senior role within a dynamic, creative unit who provide digital creative, ideation and production expertise to some of the world’s best-known brands.
As well as providing enthusiasm and a thirst for brilliant and innovative creativity in the digital space, you will help deliver digital creative excellence and strategic innovation across digital platforms and creative ideation within the wider business.
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, this role involves taking, managing and shaping a brief from conception to execution on a wide range of creative projects. It touches all areas of the Create team: from brand campaigns, digital and social executions as well as extending into innovation; from creative for large umbrella campaigns through to one-off innovative social executions.
Fitting within a wider creative team, the position relies on a confident, energetic and experienced creative team with a comprehensive understanding of image-making, copywriting and design particularly within the social environment, with a strong ability to lead, collaborate and motivate others.
The ideal team will have a strong, broad and adaptable aesthetic with proven experience at senior/mid weight level across a range of media, clients, varied shoots and campaigns.
- The management of supporting creatives across art direction, creative and design
- Concept ideation
- Developing concepts from sketch and mood board phase
- Creating and delivering presentations
- Directing photoshoots and creative projects
- Experience working on a broad range of creative projects from concept to delivery
- Strong, dynamic team, comfortable directing creative productions large and small
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent research, copy and concepting skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop essential)
To apply for the role, please send your CV and Portfolio to [email protected] or call +44 (0)20 3869 2030 for further details.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox