about 1 month ago
This Agency is quite simply the best in the UK. Priding itself on a ‘people first’ attitude, this agency looks after both its clients and own employees. Each employee is able to join many classes and programmes for both their personal development and their enjoyment. Always, winning new exciting business, this agency really is the place to be.
- The Email Campaign Manager is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and client focused individual to join a fast growing agile company.
- Working in close collaboration with your team and your clients, you will be responsible for campaign setups and deployments via a range of technologies and email service providers including Adobe Campaign.
- You will be the client’s main contact for your campaigns and will be responsible for workload management and planning, including project management for larger campaigns, where you will work with different roles and teams across the consultancy to oversee delivery of excellent and timely solutions.
- Your role as client partner will also include proactively advising on campaign strategy, developing campaign quotes and timelines.
- Account Management experience
- Proven ability to proactively manage and understand client requirements
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and time management
- Self-motivated and keen to find innovations and new ways of working
- Basic knowledge of HTML for email and web
- Experience working with email campaigns and a good understanding of cross-platform issues
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign platform a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02037282980 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox