City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
2 months ago
CRM Associate - Sports - £30,000 - £35,000
Are you a football fanatic looking for a CRM role in which you can create industry-leading promotions for a variety of competitions worldwide?
My client is a global leader in Technology and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
You will responsible for the day-to-day management, expansion and in-depth analysis of all CRM activities.
- Providing support to your CRM Manager to deliver first class results.
- Create promotions on events that you think are interesting for our customers
- Establish a comprehensive CRM plan that strives towards delivering excellent results
- Inform our Customer Services team about your promotions and help them resolve any issues our customers face.
- 1-4 years' experience in CRM is essential
- A passion for sports, football and tennis in particular.
- Ambitious and eager to learn.
- Can-do attitude, enthusiasm, energy and intrinsic motivation to take actions to achieve goals beyond what is required.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.