£220 - £250 per day
28 days ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a financial services firm who specialsie in capital markets looking to grow out their team. In the interim they are looking for a CRM Data Analyst contractor to join their team for an initial 3 month period.
They are looking for an individual who can translate complex insights in an intuitive way. It is a commercially focused Data Analyst role that will focus on customer behaviour. Your insights will increase retention performace across all channels.
Sitting between IT and Marketing and working to analyse and understand customer behaviour to help influence the sales and marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will be independent, curious and have a good business acumen.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience within analyics looking at customer behaviours. The successful candidate will be confident using Google and Adobe Analytics, SQL and Tableau.
Experience gained within financial trading, spread betting or contract for difference (CFD) will be a huge advantage!
- Defining the BI strategy with the department heads - Delivery the BI roadmap and improve the BI Archtechture
- Analysing conversion strategies
- Produce and track KPIs - reporting them back to stakeholders
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Providing valuable insight on business processes, creating reports and commentary
- Optimising UX/UI by running analysis on performances
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Immediately available
- Experience using Google, Tableau, SQL and SalesForce
- Strong attention to detail and deadline driven
- Degree educated
- 2 years experience within a similar position
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox