£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 days ago
CRM Executive- UK PropTech Company- Salary (£30,000-£35,000)
Are you an analytical minded, data driven, digital obsessed CRM expert? Then look no further.
When we think of buying a house we just don't want to deal with any average real-estate agent we want to deal with a company that is on the cusp of cutting-edge technology. A company that bring buying, selling and renting to the 21st century. My client is one of the leading innovators in the property market. A large piece of a much successful conglomerate, this business is a flagship brand which is widely respected and notable for winning awards in their industry.
- You will be responsible for managing end-end email marketing campaigns; including planning, targeting, testing, QA, execution, reporting and optimisation.
- Trigger email campaigns throughout the consumer life-cycle.
- Achieve the database growth, customer preference, engagement, traffic, leads & revenue targets.
- Create SQL views with data from multiple sources where necessary to create specific audiences for targeted campaigns.
- Implement complex content, subject line and segmentation testing within email campaigns.
- Optimise email reporting dashboards and custom reports, analysing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to our email program.
- You will have 1-2 years experience in CRM or any other market retention role.
- Previous experience in achieving success in previous email marketing campaigns/initiatives.
- Previous experience with at least one (preferably more) recognised email marketing platforms to build and report on manual and automated email campaigns.
- An exceptional knowledge of Email Delivery.
- Previous experience working with, editing and troubleshooting HTML.
- An understanding of SQL, customer data, integration and querying language.
- Gym on site in London - or membership in regional offices
- Private health and dental
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous pension contribution by the company
- Training and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox