£25000 - £29000 per annum
3 days ago
CRM Executive - Lifestyle Ecommerce Brand - £25,000 - £29,000
An exciting lifestyle brand, who are growing globally, are looking to add a passionate CRM professional to their team. With a customer base of near 30m people, this is an incredible opportunity for someone to join the business and help shape the future of customer engagement. They are based in the heart of London, offer a modern and flexible working environment and are market leaders in their industry!
Reporting into the CRM Manager, you will be responsible for executing the day-to-day production, scheduling and reporting of email campaigns with the aim of increasing targeted engagement, customer lifetime value and retention. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the email marketing calendar and newsletter content
- Building email campaigns, including copy, image creation and link-building
- Testing and deploying campaigns using ESP
- Reporting on campaigns, analysing performance and identifying areas for optimisation and growth
- Updating transactional emails with relevant content
- Assisting with other CRM projects as and when required
- Working alongside campaigns and product teams to ensure that all campaigns and product offers are up-to-date
- Maintaining and uploading email sign ups into the database
- 1-2 years CRM experience in a B2C environment
- Experience using an ESP and familiarity with CRM tools
- Driven, creative and enthusiastic
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox