30 days ago
This is fast-growing, global fintech business operating in one of the industry’s most exciting and quickly advancing verticals. Already a major player in this innovative space, this forward-thinking business have their sights set on global domination and now would be a great time to join and help play a decisive part in their success story!
You will be working with the regional marketing teams to define and implement the CRM strategy in order to drive client engagement that increases lifetime value and tenure.
- Implement the CRM strategy for multiple brands across different markets
- Develop and implement comms and promotional activities via social media, market news and market analysis etc.
- Work with insights team to develop frameworks for reporting, segmentation, targeting strategies, campaign ROI etc.
- Manage all client touch-points in a structured and measurable way by collaborating with senior stakeholders.
- Continually manage the best ways of Client engagement Take responsibility for the quality of client comms, ensuring the sign off process is followed for each communication.
- Compile and deliver weekly, monthly CVM reports detailing the month’s activity and performance against KPIs.
- Establish best practice and ensure that this is shared with global counterparts.
- Wherever required support planning and budgetary/forecasting requirements.
- Take responsibility for translations when communicating with clients trading on non native language platforms.
- Think out of the box and contribute ideas in order to improve your remit
- Present campaign results and findings to wider team as and when required.
- Appropriate CRM experience at a similar level within ecommerce led organisations
- Good experience and CRM tools – Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience delivering real time dynamic email content
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Results driven/commercially orientated.
- Customer centric
- Proactive and goal orientated.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, drive small to medium projects and to prioritise effectively.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox