£300 - £350 per day
3 months ago
Contract - CRM Insight Analyst - 3 months with the view to extend - Competitive Day Rate
A global digital agency that combines marketing services, technology services and consulting to deliver best-in-class digital experiences. With more than 10,000 staff across 60 markets, 300 in London, they get to work together with Data Analysts, Strategists, User Experience experts and Business Consultants working across the likes of some of the worlds biggest brands.
- Scope, develop and deliver customer-centric analysis and insights to understand to impact CRM has on customer behaviour and how customer behaviour varies across different cohorts; translating business needs and requirements to analytical briefs
- Conduct analytical deep dives to further understand market trends and marketing activity, making recommendations in order to optimise ROI
- Build segmentations and predictive models to help the client understand customer interaction and which customers to target; ensuring that the most relevant methodologies are applied
- Build prescriptive optimisation engines that can be used to help the client always offer the next best action
- Be the client's trusted advisor on all things analytics by making it easy for them to make business decisions by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do
- Present frequently to clients and attend client meetings, sometimes at client locations
- Work with wider teams to ensure smooth delivery of analytical tasks
- Provide coaching and support the wider analyst team
- A university degree (2:1 or higher) in a numerate discipline
- 3+ years in a data and analytics function
- Experience of SAS, either BASE or EG is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; making the complex simple for internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of advanced data analysis techniques that include customer segmentation, predictive modelling, multivariate analysis, querying and reporting tools, A/B testing and statistical significance
- Experience of devising, implementing and managing reporting dashboard design, update and automation
- High level Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT skills
- Excel VBA
- Experience in data visualisation/dash-boarding software Power BI/Tableau desirable
- Experience of working in an agency environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.