5 months ago
This is fast-growing, global fintech business operating in one of the industry’s most exciting and quickly advancing verticals.
Already a major player in this innovative space, this forward-thinking business have their sights set on global domination and now would be a great time to join and help play a decisive part in their success story!
You will be working within the EMEA marketing team to define client conversion, retention and reactivation strategy in order to drive client engagement that increases lifetime value and tenure.
- Develop the CRM strategy for company brands operating in EMEA
- Work closely with CRM global team to develop and implement campaigns focusing on specific client lifecycle areas
- Develop and implement client communications and promotional activities that increase client engagement across all client touch points i.e. email, SMS, push etc.
- Ensure that all activity is tested and optimised against targets
- Develop loyalty and rewards programs with responsibility for the budget and ROI
- Develop communications campaigns working with CRM team and regional marketing team
- Conduct regular competitor reporting of retention activities and sharing insights with regional marketing teams
- Develop framework for regular reporting and monitoring of retention KPIs
- Engage with EMEA regional marketing teams to deliver consistent customer experience and brand proposition throughout the customer lifecycle
- Strong CRM experience at a similar level within an ecommerce led organisation
- Proven track record of delivering CRM campaigns and journeys
- Sound experience with CRM tools
- An in-depth understanding of the motivators of the target market
- Results driven and commercially orientated
- Previous experience of creating compelling campaign proposals and presenting results
- Commitment to continuous improvement and best practice
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here