4 days ago
We are looking for a CRM Manager to join a huge gaming client based in Central London who has a passion for CRM and the ambition to drive a world class customer experience. This is a very exciting time to join the business as they are undergoing huge growth and are looking to create a brand new centralised CRM team.
- Be responsible for delivering and designing a CRM strategy across the sports business in order to execute an optimum customer journey.
- Working to execute communications across a number of different channels including email, SMS, push and messaging apps.
- Oversee complete end to end campaign management from inception through to deployment and analysis.
- Work to drive personalisation using methods such as segmentation.
- Benchmark activity against competitors, ensuring that the CRM strategy remains ahead of competitors.
- Experience working in a regulated industry, particularly within gaming.
- Great interest in sports and gaming.
- Experience managing CRM databases and management of channel P&L.
- Experience in presenting to key stakeholders and external partners.
- Complete end to end campaign management experience across multiple channels.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2052 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Amrita Bhogal. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amrita-bhogal-733329116/
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox