4 months ago
An exciting ecommerce platform based in the heart of London are looking for a CRM Manager to join their growing marketing team. This is a business with an excellent international presence, operating across Europe, US, South America and Africa and as such promote a vibrant multicultural atmosphere.
They boast an employee empowering structure, quick progression and regularly pay-reviews in additional to a great social environment complete with ping-pong tables, company lunches and early finishes!
This is the perfect opportunity for a CRM professional looking for a progressive move into a challenging, management position. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for all customer retention activities including line-management of a small team and the opportunity to grow the channel.
- Strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing strategies
- Managing email and SMS campaigns
- Planning ad-hoc campaigns
- Driving AB testing on campaigns
- Champion CRM within the organisation
- Manage and work with senior stakeholders across the business
- 4 years’ experience in a CRM role with email experience
- Experience using a major ESP
- Sound understanding of email technology platforms, web analytics and customer databases
- Experience with email coding in HTML and CSS
- Line-management experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here