3 months ago
This is an exciting, newly created position with a niche travel brand that specialise in luxury getaways of all varieties.
Working in the heart of London, you will join one of several key travel brands for this business and take a leading role in shaping the acquisition strategy for the company.
Boasting a great salary, amazing benefits and a flexible culture that is so vital in the current market, this is a truly unique client-side opportunity, one not to be missed!
As the CRM Manager you primary focus will be to managed a the company’s newly launched retention project, looking at how the company communicates to customers and when.
- Driving email performance forward, strategy and testing calendar
- Ensure communication approach maximises the lifetime value of customers
- Maintain a deep understanding of company segmentation, behaviours and email response
- Oversee email execution and delivery of email, DM, SMS and wider communications
- Deliver on segmentation strategy, manage data insights agency to ensure the KPIs for business growth are met
- Own retention performance
- Develop email strategy, including testing, template enhancement and best practice
- Implement framework to manage all email stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Hands on ESP experience
- Experience in data briefs and segmentation
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent team work skills
- Exemplary organisational skills
- Strong working knowledge of the creative and executional process
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here