£50,000 - £60,000
5 months ago
An exciting ecommerce platform based in the heart of London are looking for a CRM Manager to join their growing marketing team. This is a business with an excellent international presence, operating across Europe, US, South America and Africa and as such promote a vibrant multicultural atmosphere.
They boast an employee empowering structure, quick progression and regularly pay-reviews in additional to a great social environment complete with ping-pong tables, company lunches and early finishes!
This is the perfect role for someone who is seeking a position where they can develop CRM strategy, lead a team to create and build outbound communications, and to constantly improve and evolve data-led activities and marketing best practice.
- Delivering a multi-channel CRM strategy and roadmap
- Formulating an approach to move CRM activity towards automation and behaviour-led customer journeys
- Reviewing current platform integrations and drive proposed changes
- Lead on improving email deliverability
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GDPR and seize on the opportunity afforded by the new regulations
- Champion CRM within the organisation
- Manage and work with senior stakeholders across the business
- In-depth knowledge and experience of email marketing and CRM (5+ years experience)
- Excellent grasp of GDPR regulations and best practice
- Proven experience in platform migrations
- Sound understanding of email technology platforms, web analytics and customer databases
- Line-management and team scaling experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould