about 1 month ago
This is a position with a high-end fashion brand who have grown from humble roots to a team of over 100 split across both digital and brand marketing. A modern business based in Central London who boast a young vibrant culture with great team incentives and an unrivalled career progression path; this is a chance to take full ownership of a relatively untapped channel and grow it into something incredible!
This is an exciting opportunity for a CRM specialist to take complete ownership of the company’s PUSH/SMS marketing channel. Whilst this function has always existed, it is a relatively untapped marketing channel and now is the time for the right person to step up and unlock its full potential.
- Drive activations and retention for app customers
- Manage PUSH marketing campaigns and constantly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Work closely with the CRM marketing team and key app stakeholders (product, performance marketing and content teams) to identify optimal strategy to engage app users
- Planning and executing all app retention marketing activities to improve channel performance through analysis and testing
- Implementing innovative new journeys for app users
- Lead scoping and launch of SMS as a new retention channel
- Build out new reporting to understand performance across mobile retention campaigns
- Experienced in digital marketing with a key focus on email/app CRM
- Strong interest in discovering new digital marketing technologies
- Exemplary analytical skills
- Advanced level Excel experience and Google Analytics
- Experience with tracking tools
- Experience working with tier 1 push marketing tools
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox