£80,000 - £95,000 base + benefits
Joe Conlon Perry
9 months ago
My client's mission is to help retail and travel brands create marketing experiences their customers will love. They look to understand the challenges that retailers face, and offer them an innovative solution that provides insights on their customers, and tools to reach them more effectively across numerous channels.
Backed by top VC funds and successful entrepreneurs and working alongside over a hundred of the fastest growing retailers, they are now looking for a Customer Implementations Director who will lead a team of project staff and ecommerce specialists to deliver on clients projects.
An excellent, high-growth pre-IPO SaaS based marketing and ecommerce tech provider, this is an excellent time to join in a key role for them as the business scales significantly over the coming 2-3 years
Reporting directly to the Chief Customer Officer you will have complete oversight for all integration, consultancy, and client onboarding projects. You will be responsible for ensuring your small team is able to deliver a high volume of work, with competing requirements from various teams, while still maintaining high spirits and an exceptional level of service.
- Presales - you will ensure the sales team is equipped with necessary support and tools to ensure customer expectations are managed, and a smooth onboarding experience is achieved.
- Process optimisation - you will be responsible for designing, optimising and implementing project management and delivery processes. In particular you will focus on making our onboarding process as efficient and streamlined as possible, scaling it as the company scales.
- Resource management and forecasting - you will assign resources to new projects and be able to anticipate and plan for future needs.
- Tracking - you will have a collective view of all onboarding and other projects - their status, along with any issues or risks. You will guide the team in terms of prioritisation and break through any barriers to success.
- Reporting - you will have a passion for metrics - you will know what metrics are important to measure, you will assign targets to your team members to encourage accountability, and you will know what decisions to make, based on the metrics you report on.
- Team management - you will personally recruit, manage, and develop all project resources within your team. You will motivate and lead them all to be exceptional at what they do.
- Customer happiness - you will optimise how we capture and monitor customer happiness and take accountability for how the business scores both during and at the completion of client projects.
- Project management - a proportion of your time will be allocated to project managing higher profile projects. You relish being hands-on and use this time to lead by example and identify ways we can provide an even more exceptional experience to clients.
- At least five years’ experience managing technical implementations or other similar projects for an enterprise software company.
- At least three years’ experience managing a team of project resources.
- Experience implementing and optimising processes.
- Experience working with retail customers is highly advantageous.
- Experience working with or knowledge of marketing automation companies and/or email services providers is highly advantageous.
- Experience providing presales support for an enterprise software company is highly advantageous.
- Customer focused - you are passionate about providing a first-class onboarding experience for customers, and you can motivate others to do the same.
- Data driven - you understand how to use metrics to drive performance and improvements.
- Methodical and organised - you have a defined approach to overseeing and planning multiple projects.
- Excellent communicator - you can communicate confidently and authoritatively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Influential and pragmatic - you know how to align your team, other teams, and clients to your ways of working. You equally know how to align your way of working to the rest of the company’s needs.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Joe Conlon Perry
0203 728 2974
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Joe Conlon Perry.