5 months ago
One of the UK’s most well-known high street fashion retailers are looking for a Customer Insight Analyst to play a key part in their ambitious plans for digital transformation. The business values customer insight to be at the centre of its decisions and with big investment in this team next year, this is a perfect time to join. This business have a super culture of strong team collaboration in an environment where everyone gets on; you’ll feel less corporate and more like family.
- To interrogate large volumes of data in order to understand shopper behaviour and present back to senior business partners
- Create and develop advanced insights for strategic decisions
- Dashboard generation and forecasting
- To work across multiple departments including marketing, digital, design, eCommerce
- Campaign analysis, customer segmentation modelling and eCRM development
- Manage and take ownership when needed of multiple projects; segmentation projects, personalisation, mobile app, advanced stats etc
- To communicate with the business, maintain a team collaboration ethic and contribute to the wider goal of the organisation
- Demonstrable experience in an analytical role
- Numerical degree would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong analytical thinker with an ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Ability and confidence to communicate with stakeholders and present back findings when necessary
- Previous experience in a customer insight driven role would be very advantageous
- Experience of generating reports
- Excellent team player
- Interest or passion for fashion retail
- Enthusiastic to have a strong career path, embrace training and development and have lots of fun in your workplace!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here