$65,000 - $85,000
about 1 month ago
A leading international fintech provider is seeking a Customer Insight analyst to join their marketing technology team based in their New Jersey HQ. This is a fantastic time to join this well-established business that is currently enjoying a sustained period of growth globally.
This role will suit a data analyst looking to make their first or second commercial career move. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment, where you can really see the impact your work has on the business and enjoy fast tracked career progression, then this could be the opportunity for you! This will be a highly visible role reporting directly in to the Head of Insights & Analytics.
- Act as a business partner to various units to solve their analytics requirements and assist different Stakeholders with any value-add analysis required.
- Create insights from transactional data and present results to Stakeholders
- Use SQL scripting to manipulate and extract data from large relational databases & automate the process for importing data from multiple sources and various file formats.
- Manage analytics projects like segmentation, Lifetime Value modelling, propensity modelling, etc.
- Link relational database information to web analytics data (Google Analytics) to create end to end marketing efficiency models.
- Assist in the design and development of daily/weekly/monthly dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics, etc.).
- Minimum of 3 years in similar role, working across different markets as business partner.
- Good experience of relevant data environments such as MS SQL Server 2008/2016.
- Expert-level experience of SQL Server programming/scripting experience.
- Demonstrated skills in data mining, analysis, report building, data visualization and insights delivery.
- Good knowledge of Tableau Software including building dashboards.
- Knowledge & experience of statistical packages and model building techniques.
- Prior experience in Segmentation, propensity, econometric and lifetime value modelling essential.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Attention to detail and data driven analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both commercial and technical environments
- Knowledge of Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics is beneficial.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior International Consultant – Digital Analytics
[email protected] | +44 7715 603 319
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/kate-turner
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox