£50,000 - £70,000
18 days ago
My client is one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in Amsterdam, and on the back of continued global success, are looking to recruit a Customer Intelligence Analyst to be a key member of their European retention marketing team based in their Amsterdam HQ.
The purpose of your role is to gain insights and advance the company’s knowledge of customer behavior and preferences through analytics, to steer on strategies and recommend marketing campaign improvements to enhance the customer experience, with the overall aim of improving the LTV of the company’s customers.
- Analyze customer, market & competitor data to steer on marketing strategy
- Determine customer lifetime value and track measures to maximize the customer lifetime profitability
- Customer segmentation – set up profiles, calculate life time value and next best actions per customer profile
- Develop & recommend on a Customer Contact Strategy
- Study customer behavior to develop one single view of the customer, translate into commercially useful information to steer and differentiate customer treatment to increase customer grip & loyalty
- Pro-actively come-up with new potential marketing campaigns, based on customer insights that fuel the Customer Life time value and revenue growth
- 3+ years’ experience in customer analytics or digital analytics
- PhD, MSc or BSc degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Data Science or comparable
- Strong analytical and data skills (knowledge of Qlikview, adobe analytics & SQL skills are a plus)
- Strong knowledge and experience of database structures and tools
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business and establish solid relationships
- Ability to prioritize & manage assignments to meet deadlines
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
**Relocation offered for those living outside of Amsterdam**
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior International Consultant – Digital Analytics
[email protected] | 0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox