City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
15 days ago
Customer Success - Market Intelligence Platform - Salary flexible
We are a rapidly growing market intelligence platform. Our online service helps brands monitor their digital competitive landscape to ensure they stay ahead. Located in Central London, with a global customer base of leading brands across various industry sectors.
We're expanding our Customer Success team, which is focused on providing outstanding customer service, increasing usage and adoption, and maximising customer return on investment to drive contract renewal and expansion.
A Customer Success Manager is a vital part of the commercial team - providing on-boarding support, training and consultancy to customers during their ongoing use of the platform, Developing account plans to find opportunities for expansion, building close relationships with key customer contacts from senior to junior level and ensuring contract retention year-on-year.
- Working with our customers to truly understand their business and work with them to
- uncover the value they can obtain from improved market intelligence.
- Providing best practice advice and guidance to customers to ensure their success.
- Manage the customer lifecycle - working across the full process: from new account stage,
- Building relationships with key customer contacts to ensure high levels of satisfaction
- across all stakeholders.
- Monitor customer use of the tool and action accordingly to ensure high user engagement.
- Work closely with sales and marketing functions to drive ongoing customer referrals and
- case studies.
- You'll need to become a product expert; knowing the system inside-out to provide
What we're looking for
- Proven background in account management, customer service or customer success roles.
- At least 2 years' experience working in an enterprise SaaS or tech, cross-sector B2B
- Demonstration of ability to develop senior customer relationships to deliver account
- retention targets.
- A strong interest in tech, with the ability to clearly explain even the most complicated ideas
- to a non-techy audience.
- Excellent IT skills - must be highly proficient in a wide range of functionality on both Mac &
- PC operating systems.
- Solid / in-depth understanding of web, enterprise, and SaaS technologies.
- A relevant degree is desirable but not necessarily essential.
Why our team love working here
- It's our team that make us a success - they appreciate the autonomy they're given, working
- closely with the founders and playing a major role within a dynamic, high-growth business.
Everyone also gets:
- Strong opportunities for career progression and development.
- Great office environment, within walking distance of Borough Market.
- Monthly socials including darts nights, bake off competitions, wine evenings, tapas and
- beer, burger lunches.
- Stock options scheme.
- Birthdays off
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox