£35,000 - £50,000
8 months ago
My Client is looking for an ambitious and proactive Customer Success Manager to join an innovative medium sized still rapidly growing company (around 170 people) with a global presence. With offices in USA, Europe and Asia it is of utmost importance that their clients receive a consistently brilliant experience. You will work with likes of Cartier, Sephora, Land Rover and more!
- You will be based in Central London a short walk from Chancery Lane station
- Be responsible for the management of a customer portfolio following implementation
- Analyse and identify new areas for optimisation following data analysis
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and up-sell potential within existing client bases.
- Help the Sales team with the on-boarding of new clients (POCs, technical support, determining the most suitable solution for the customer, presentation of products and services)
- Have 1-2 years’ minimum experience in a related field.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Economics, IT or Marketing
- Strong soft skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, open-minded
- Comfortable with Microsoft office suite, and Exceptional at Excel and PowerPoint
- (Advantage) if you have experience in testing, personalization and/or analytics tools
- (Advantage) Are multilingual speaking fluent English + another European language
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 764 7039 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here