£35,000 - 40,000 plus £10,000 Bonus!
4 months ago
My client is an official marketing partner of Facebook, and one of their original Elite Marketing partners. They operate on a SaaS model with household, enterprise in-house brands across the world to manage their Paid Social campaigns.
Managing an annual spend of over $750 million globally, they are recognised as one of the market leaders in their space and have huge plans to continue that expansion globally.
With a close-knit team of 5 people here in London, but a further 100 globally, this is the chance to get exposed to multiple different areas of the business and take on a lot of responsibility you would not find in a large team.
This is definitely a role to consider if you are working Agency side and looking for a better work-life balance (strictly 9.30-5.30!), free lunch and breakfast, exposure to huge budgets and brands and also a more lucrative career! You’ll be in a completely hands off position and working very strategically with your portfolio.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients across industries like eCommerce, Gaming, Travel and Finance.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Manage clients Paid Social campaigns completely hands-off, assisting with training and strategy when they implement
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- Collaborate with the Director of Success directly for strategy of their clients.
- You will have 1-4 years’ in a hands-on Paid Social role, building campaigns across Facebook.
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You will have considerable Direct Response experience
- You have experience using Facebook Ad Manager or similar tools.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You have a passion for Paid Social Advertising!
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- £10K bonus scheme!
- Free lunch and breakfast every day
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here