£30,000 - £55,000
5 months ago
Founded 6 years ago, this Start-up have grown from 2 to over 250 people across two countries, with the London office now around 75 people. They are market leaders for their technology and have received a huge amount of investment over the last 4 years to allow them to continue to rapidly grow and dominate their specialist area.
They work with some incredible clients, offering a huge amount of variety in your portfolio as well as the chance to build strong and meaningful relationships with each client.
They are an office of young and passionate technology professionals who still maintain that ‘start-up’ environment where everyone is striving for better. If you are looking to join a fast-paced company with incredible routes for progression then this is the place for you!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, mostly in Fashion and Retail.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform
- Up-sell services to clients as well as resign contracts of existing clients.
- Oversee and mentor a junior member of the team
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work closely with the sales team on new business.
- You will have at least 2 years experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management or Tech Support role with clients.
- You will ideally have some experience working on a Marketing Technology or SaaS platform.
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected].co.uk
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter