£30000 - £40000 per annum
8 days ago
Client/Customer Success Account Manager - Sports Streaming Tech - £30,000-40,000 plus benefits!
My client is one of the leading tech platforms in the Sports Streaming industry across the UK and Europe after having double in size over the last 2 years following 2 rounds of funding.
They work with a variety of different sporting brands such as Chelsea FC, La Liga and The FA as well as news broadcasters like the BBC, ITV and Sky News meaning you will be working on a variety of very exciting brands across Europe!
This role sits in their Client Success team managing Training, Support, Strategy, Meetings and also Renewals on the platform for their clients. You will have a portfolio around Europe of around 20 brands and work alongside the founders of the business here in London. You will need to be enthusiastic, personable and great at building relationships for their clients as well as a Sports Enthusiast!
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, across multiple industries with the majority being in Sports.
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Regularly meet clients on site as much as possible
- You will have at least 1 years' experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management in the SaaS space.
- You will ideally have experience analysing data for clients and producing actionable insights.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have a passion for Sports
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will be educated to degree level
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Drinks on a Friday
- Bi-yearly company parties
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox