5 months ago
A leading global SaaS startup is recruiting a Customer Support Specialist to join their office in Boston. This is a new role which has come about due to rapid growth. The company has just received series B funding and offers lots of perks, including a relaxed work environment, fast career development and remote working.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will speak to customers via email and live chat in order to support them with issues using the platform.
No prior experience or technical knowledge is needed as full training will be given. This role would suit someone with excellent communication skills who enjoys problem solving and helping people. An interest in technology would be a plus!
- Support customers via email, live chat, social media and webcalls
- Diagnose and resolve issues customers are having using the platform
- Escalate serious issues to the product team
- Create and update support resources, such as tutorials and product guides
- Contribute to developing and improving internal processes
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in a customer facing or customer support role
- An interest in technology and innovative software
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good problem-solving skills and a logical mindset
You can apply for this role now by clicking on the apply button or sending your CV to Olivia Constantinides: [email protected].
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.