3 months ago
Thanks to smartphones and GPS tracking, retailers can now engage consumers efficiently, and measure the effectiveness of their campaigns in terms of traffic generated in-store.
For this purpose, they have developed a unique GPS technology to maximise the accuracy at which store visits can be measured. This technology depends on an exhaustive data collection to identify the entire offline journeys taken by prospects, and on a precise mapping of POIs using polygon matching rather than inaccurate radiuses that have been used for years.
For publishers, their straightforward and effective solution to substantially increases the value of mobile apps. By working with the company, publishers benefit from incremental revenue and access to superior geolocation data, allowing them to enhance their commercial offer with their long-standing customers. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
The Company have developed a stable SDK with no impact on smartphone battery life. We use it to collect and qualify location data with pinpoint accuracy. Based on this data, we effectively monetise your inventory and allow you to enhance your commercial offer. It’s as simple as that.
Data-collection SDK with no impact on mobile battery life and a fast and easy to install SDK already installed on more than 10,000,000 mobiles
As DACH Country Manager/ Head of Sales you will be responsible for expanding the portfolio of publishers that the company works with and growing the company’s revenue stream and establishing the business in the UK.
- Build out DACH supply relationships with major publishers and app developers
- Be responsible for revenue growth, by increasing the number of successful sales;
- Setting objectives for members of the team in line with company objectives;
- Train and mentor the team of sales representatives;
- Identify new opportunities for business development in areas which have not been explored yet;
- Analyse current best work practices, establish and improve procedures, processes and KPI’s for the
- Constantly work to improve team performance;
- Ensure all processes are clearly documented revised and adhered to at the highest level;
- Drive employee satisfaction and engagement;
- Contribute in formulating strategic sales goals for the organization.;
- Developing relationships across the globe;
- Creating tailored proposals and preparing high-quality presentations in line with company branding;
- BA/BSc degree and/or professional qualifications a plus;
- Experience or management experience, with proof of performance;
- Experience with setting up processes, procedures, setting targets, KPI’s;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Experience working within programmatic advertising
- Experience working with publishers
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant; Digital Media Operations and Sales
0203 8692047 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here